Venmac Resources Limited is a distinguished hotel management company that possesses unparalleled expertise in the field of hospitality. Throughout our extensive journey, we have collaborated with esteemed hotels ranging from 3 to 5 stars nationwide. Our primary focus lies in delivering effective business solutions tailored specifically for the hospitality industry. As a result, we have established ourselves as a rising force in hospitality management, dedicated to ensuring utmost client satisfaction. This commitment is encapsulated in our motto, ‘Thinking Beyond Boundaries.’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Waiter / Waitress (Comfort Hub Hotel)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.